Thank you for your interests in writing for us. Please review our guidelines for your submission.
- Opinion pieces
- Creative productions (including paintings, design, music, video, and others).
- Your writings generally should contain 2000 words or less.
- If you are submitting creative production, ensure that your work has high resolution. And we will review the submission case by case.
- If you are submitting an academic article, you may go over 2000 words. We will publish the abstract and an excerpt from your article while providing a link to full access for our readers.
FORMATTING OF YOUR MANUSCRIPT:
- Make sure you provide a title for your work.
- MS Word (.doc or .docx) or Open Document (.odt) format. PDF and Google Docs are also acceptable. Prefered font and size is Times New Roman 11pt.
- We highly encourage you to include pictures for your article. And if you do, we’d appreciate you to include them in the text and attach them as separate files (JPG, png) to ensure high picture quality. Also, don’t forget to Specify the author/copyright of the image to avoid infringement.
INFORMATION ABOUT AUTHORS:
- Provide your personal information, including name, nationality, personal background, and realms of study.
- Share a picture of you!
SEND US YOUR WORK:
- Via. e-mail to email@example.com.
- Use “month submission + title + name” as the subject in the email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email to (criticaledges(at)gmail.com, or a message on social media!