- Opinion pieces
- Creative productions (including paintings, design, music, video, and others).
- Your writings generally should contain 2000 words or less.
- If you are submitting creative production, ensure that your work has high resolution. And we will review the submission case by case.
- If you are submitting an academic article, you may go over 2000 words. We will publish the abstract and an excerpt from your article while providing a link to full access for our readers.
FORMATTING OF YOUR MANUSCRIPT:
- Make sure you provide a title for your work.
- MS Word (.doc or .docx) or Open Document (.odt) format. PDF and Google Docs are also acceptable. Prefered font and size is Times New Roman 11pt.
- If you include pictures, they must be delivered in the text and in separate files (JPG, png) to maintain high quality. Specify the author/copyright of the image to avoid infringement.
INFORMATION ABOUT AUTHORS:
- Provide your personal information, including name, nationality, personal background, and realms of study.
- Share a picture of you!
SEND US YOUR WORK:
- Via. e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use “month submission + title + name” as the subject in the email